Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are small text files that contain information, and are generated on the user's computer or terminal when browsing the web space. By browsing this website you give your consent to receive these Cookies. Through them Metalcam, S.L. only obtain and retain the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while accessing our website and remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the page. For example, identification cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies where the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a specified period of time.
According to its purpose and Metalcam, S.L. that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. As for example, those used by Google to install cookies that help us analyse the functioning of our web space, and better the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our website. For example, they allow the purchase process; control the security aspects of the web, share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well-dealt with by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and to measure and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. That's why we analyse the navigation on our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors to each page / section, which is used to count the times the space is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of this visit. This helps to know the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users get a more satisfying experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the hours of greatest influx, and make the precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- The source of traffic, which registers the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that goes to our website provides, in order to enhance the different links and banners that point to our server and they offer better results.
- Advertising and advertising publicity Cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that can be included in our web page based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Behavioural Advertising Cookies act according to the behaviour (preferences and personal choices) of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing them to develop a specific profile to show customized ads on other web sites.
How do I configure or disable cookies?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the configuration in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may lead to the limitation, or even inability to access some of the features of our website, as well as some of the services may fail to work properly.
For more information on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu of the browser.
We also propose to consult the following web sites: Aboutcookies, kaspersky or Wikipedia where you will find detailed explanations on how to remove cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Third party Cookies / collaborating companies
Google offers a large number of products to help us manage our ads and web spaces; among which are included Google Analytics. By visiting our web site some cookies can be sent to your browser.
These cookies can be enabled from a number of different domains, including www.google.com and https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/enterprise/, to allow us to use joint services to the Google service, such as a measurement and reporting service of ads See more information about the types of cookies Google uses.
Google Analytics is the analytical tool that helps our web site www.metalcam.com understand the way in which users interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report statistics on the use of web spaces without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about cookies from Google Analytics.