ALT key functions in Fikus
This Tip teaches the user what to use the "Alt" key and what its main advantages are. Using the "Alt" key opens up a number of CAD possibilities in Fikus.
Force the drawing of horizontal and/or vertical lines within the function "Line by 2 points"
- Select the function "Line by 2 points"
- Hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard to force the line to Horizontal / Vertical
- Dynamically move the mouse to define the length and direction of the line.
Scale a feature from its geometric center by dragging one of its bounding box corners
- Select the entity you want to scale.
- Hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Click and hold on one of the 8 points of the bounding box of the geometry.
- Move the mouse to dynamically scale.
Modify the geometry by dragging one of its feature points
- Select an entity and then click on the reference point.
- All the characteristic points of the selected entity will appear.
- Hold down the "Alt" key on your keyboard, select one of the feature points of the entity and dynamically move the point.
- The geometry will be modified according to your specification.