Discover a new level of automation in wire EDM
Metalcam’s and GFMS’s research and development departments have been working in cooperation to offer a new series of modules for the AgieCharmilles CUT and VISION machines to increase automation and control in Wire EDM machining. With ACcam.easy and Fikus Visualcam you will have complete control of the new features of the machine with its direct programming. Using the software, you increase productivity with higher levels of automation.
- ASM - Automatic Slug Management (Slug Extractor) is a new option to remove the slugs automatically, as soon as the roughing cut is over
- ASW - Automatic Slug Welding is a new function that we can use as an alternative to the conventional remnant cut
- AB - Alignment Basic Automatic Part Alignment Macros to setup the part position in XY plane using the wire
- A3D - Alignment 3D Automatic Part Alignment Macros to setup the part position in 3D space using touch probe
- AR - Renishaw Automatic Part Leveling Macros to setup the part position in XY & 3D space using Renishaw probe
- TBI - Turn and burn Indexed Positional (indexing) cutting using Rotary attachment. Also known as Turn-then-burn. Programing like any other EDM operation but moving the rotary axis between the operations.
A new icon called Accessories will let you define where is the picking point for the Slug (ASM).